The User agrees to the terms, conditions, policies mentioned on the pages below...
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Returns & Exchange Policy
You (the User) certify that you (he/she) are (is) at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. And you (the User) are (is) therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time while accessing or using www.yashline.com website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Brand Yashline and its owners shall not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.royalmaratha.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of brand Yashline owners.
- Yashline.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by "Yashline" for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. "Yashline" reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, "Yashline" has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of "www.yashline.com" without prior intimation whatsoever.
- "Yashline" will not be liable for any type or kind of credit / debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- "Yashline" shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Pune (Maharashtra, India) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- "Yashline" reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"